The Plastics Decoration Experts
In Mold Decoration
Providing fully vertically integrated In Mold Decoration since 1999:
We have developed a system for IMD to ensure quality and consistency across all IMD disciplines which includes Printing, Forming, Trimming, Robotics, and Injection Molding all under one roof in San Diego, California.
We can support you from your initial prototyping to high volume production in the millions of parts.
Benefits of IMD technology:
- Full second surface decoration
- Superior quality
- Superior durability (clear film protects inks)
- Ability to decorate 3 dimensional parts
- A wider range of graphic capabilities than other decoration methods
- A wider range of part design options than other methods
- Competitive cost
Advantages of working with Canyon
- 18 years of experience in IMD-We’ve seen and created solutions for hundreds of problem parts.
- Our single source program helps you avoid fragmented supply chains and facilitates speed to market
- Our molder partnering program allows you to certify the tools and process at Canyon prior to releasing the project to your molding partner or contract manufacturer to minimize challenges in mass production.
Our technology center and production facility in San Diego, California is designed to provide you:
- Leading edge technology
- Engineering support
- Quick Turn Prototyping
- Speed to market
- High yield
- Fully vertically integrated high volume manufacturing.
- Decals for Automotive Applications
- IML Control Panels
- IML Buttons
- IML Display Lens Components
- Name Plates
- Film Components
- Lexan Overlays
- Display Lenses
- Membrane Switches
- Resin Doming
- Prototype Parts
- Instrument Dials
- Transparent Windows
- RF/EMI Shielding
- Adhesive Components
- Die Cut Components
- Hydro Forming
- Metal Photo Etched Parts
- Embedded LED Displays
- LED Film Light Guides
- Foam Seals/Gaskets
- Etched Copper Films
- Air Baffles
- Custom Laminates
Industries We Serve
Fashion / Eyewear
Consumer Electronics Accessories
- Precision Screen Printing
- Flexographic Printing
- Digital on demand printing
- Die Cutting
- Laser Cutting
- Plotter Knife Cutting
2D and 3D Trimming
- Single Shot
- Insert Molding
- Multi-Shot Over Molding
- Film Insert Molding (single and multi shot)
- Robotics Parts Placement and Removal.
Canyon Graphics was founded in 1981 in San Diego, CA as a specialty printing company. Today we provide our expertise in printing, thermoforming, 3D Trimming, 2D precision cutting, lamination, and injection molding to customers all over the world.
We have a reputation with our customers as problem solvers and look forward to designing solutions for your most challenging parts.
Our Mission is to lead the custom manufacturing industry in exceeding our customer’s expectations for quality, service and delivery by providing innovative engineering solutions for product identification, fabrication of components and related products.
Our Vision is to maintain an international presence as a leader in In-Mold Decoration (IMD) and to extend our custom manufacturing services beyond our existing lines of products. We will continue to pursue new emerging technologies and unique applications where we can apply our expertise in custom engineering solutions.
QualityCanyon Graphics is ISO 9001 Certified by DNV GL Business Assurance, an ANAB Accredited Certification Body for quality management systems. Our commitment to ISO Standards and continuous improvement ensures that our services and products will meet your customer requirements consistently.
Canyon Graphics is committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations for quality, service and delivery every day.
In addition Canyon Graphics is a UL Authorized Label Supplier. We are environmentally conscious and proactive with identification from CERS, RoHS compliant and Prop 65.